All monthly reports are due by the 5th day of the following month. TEFAP requires all food pantries to report the number of households served.
FOR FOOD PANTRIES ONLY
- COUNT each person in the household who received food, even if only one person came to the pantry.
- COUNT every person each time they received food from your food pantry.
FOR SOUP KITCHENS AND ON-SITE MEAL PROGRAMS ONLY
- COUNT each person served a meal at each mealtime. For example, if a person is served breakfast and lunch at your site in the same day, count this as two persons served.
- COUNT persons returning for “seconds” at a single mealtime as one person served.
- CHILDREN: All those between 0 and 17 years of age.
- ADULTS: Those between 18 and 59 years of age.
- SENIORS: Those 60 years and older.
*If you do not know a client’s age, please estimate.